Small town Dayton is getting big company promotion. ADTRAN, a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment, is partnering with OnlineNW and Innovate Oregon for the development of Dayton’s new world-class fiber network. If you go to ADTRAN’s website, you’ll see a video telling Dayton’s story, front and center, on their home page. ADTRAN is working with over 350 communities around the country, but was so impressed with the strategy that the Dayton community has developed with OnlineNW, that they wanted to share this story with all of their customers around the globe.
- Dayton Junior and Senior High School for the Unacquainted
- Bringing Home the Bacon: Dayton’s Nationally Recognized FFA Program
- From Farm to Table: Dayton’s Students and the Community Garden
- The Megaquake Project: An Emergency Management Analysis of Dayton by Dayton High Schoolers
- Hackivation Nation: Empowering Teachers to Empower Students